I miss you too... Just dropping by to congratulate you in your engagement. I am sorry I can't be there to help you with your wedding stuff. I will be there in spirit tho and i wish you both all the best! love ya!
hi hazel!=)musta?grabe nkakamiss high school days.prang kelan lng at ngaun ikakasal kna...congratz gurl!!! i wish u all the best! always remember to put God in the center of your married life! Goodluck and Godbless you always...2 franz though havent met u,i know ull love en take care of my frend...
4 comments:
I miss you too... Just dropping by to congratulate you in your engagement. I am sorry I can't be there to help you with your wedding stuff. I will be there in spirit tho and i wish you both all the best! love ya!
Hi Marj,
Hope you could make to my wedding day
I miss you and our barkada... ciao!!!
hi hazel!=)musta?grabe nkakamiss high school days.prang kelan lng at ngaun ikakasal kna...congratz gurl!!! i wish u all the best! always remember to put God in the center of your married life! Goodluck and Godbless you always...2 franz though havent met u,i know ull love en take care of my frend...
hi Pauline Thank you very much ha.. I hope you could come to our big day i miss you na and thank you for the kind words :) god bless you too
Post a Comment